- LEADERSHIP JOURNAL – A weekly journal for a business leader to plan their week and develop their leadership skills in 1 hour a week.
- REFLECTION AND WORK PLANNER – Reflecting on the past week with positive reinforcement through noting their strengths and accomplishments. Free form date for planning tasks for the week ahead.
- BUSINESS STRATEGY; ANALYSIS & PLANNING – Weekly suggested activity covering the broad range of business leadership: strategy; planning; leading teams; personal leadership skills.
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS DEVELOPMENT – Guided activities each week to foster greater self-confidence and leadership capabilities.
- PERSONAL AND BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT – A business journal for those seeking to improve their leadership skills in practical, achievable steps over the duration of one year.
- AVAILABLE IN THE UK; EUROPE AND USA
Pi Leader’s Journal
I bought this leader’s journal with the aim of using it to help a member of my team to be more organised and productive, but actually I have found it really useful too. The exercises are useful ideas to get you thinking and broken down so it’s never too much to do at once…which actually encourages you to do it. Best for me, it’s always looking to turn your thoughts and actions into positives. I have now bought another copy for my team member.
Question: How many weeks are in the Life Journal?
52 weeks - each week has a different suggested activity and a planning and a review section. Plus, there are 2 'bonus' weeks of suggested activities.SEE ALL FAQs