Our Terms & Conditions
- Refund Policy – We would like you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. Should this not be the case, full refunds are obtainable following notice and return of goods within 30 days of receipt.
- Fulfilment – We have partnered with Amazon Fulfilment Services and therefore, packaging and some emails will be delivered through Amazon.
- Availability – Not all products are available in every market. Certain products are only stocked in specific markets and countries, so may not be directly available. Products can be shipped from the markets and countries where there is stock. This may incur additional shipping, packaging and in some circumstances import duty costs.
- Refund and fulfilment policies – we abide by the policy and procedures as governed by Apple Store (https://www.apple.com/uk/legal/internet-services/itunes/uk/terms.html) and Google Play (https://play.google.com/intl/en-gb_ie/about/play-terms.html) respectively.
General terms & conditions:
- Data Protection – Be assured that your personal details will not be distributed or, sold to 3rd parties for marketing purposes. We reserve the right to market our own products and services deemed relevant to your needs as a customer. Should the Company be sold, then the new owner would have access and permission to use such customer records.
- User Entered Data –All data entered into the app by you remains your data. Data is stored either on your device and/or on a cloud server. This data is linked to you via your app login details and is never passed on or used in anyway other than to present it to you via the app interface.
- Data Analytics –we may use a third party analytics service to help anonymously to monitor app usage and identify potential issues. This is purely to help improve the app experience.
- Personal Data –As part of the login process you will be required to enter your email address/user name and password in order to access your account and data via the app. This data will not be shared with any third party. We may utilise this information occasionally to keep you updated about the app and other products and service which we provide. If you contact us by email, then we will retain you details solely for the purpose of contacting you again in the future. This will usually be in response to a communication from you, but we may from time to time inform you of our other services and products.
- Age of Consent – all users to the website regarding comments, enrolment to newsletters/ blogs and customer orders confirm that they are over 18 years old.
Copyright; Sale & Distribution and Disclaimer:
- Clive Sury has asserted his rights under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, to be identified as the author of these works resulting in Pi Journals and Pi Products.
- Sales & Distribution of Products and Journals:
- The journals and other items are sold subject to the condition that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, resold, hired out, or otherwise circulated without the publisher’s prior consent in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition, including this condition, being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.
- The information provided in a Journal, associated website, programs, products and services is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. Information provided is for the educational and free exchange of ideas and speech. Nothing provided through a Journal, associated website, programs, products and services is intended to be a substitute for professional advice. You agree and acknowledge that we are not providing medical, physical, mental, or religious advice in any way.
- Our journal, website, programs, products and services is intended to support and assist you in reaching your own lifestyle and business goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. We do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s success depends on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation and actions.
- As with all situations, there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of the Journal, Website, Programs, Products and Services that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. You agree that we are not responsible for your personal choices or actions before, during or after use of the Journal, Website, Programs, Products or Services. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided through any means, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from the Journal, Website, Programs, Products or Services. Your use, or non-use, of this information is at your own risk, and you absolve us of any liability or loss that you, or your family or children (if applicable) or any other person, may incur from your or their use, or non-use, of the information provided.
- You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release us and any staff, consultants, owners, directors, business partners, or anyone else affiliated with our business, from any and all liability, damages, claims; including but not limited to those related to lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease or condition or issue, or any type of loss or damage or otherwise, even if expressly advised in advance of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.